Back at home after the 2nd hospital treatments

NEARLY 2/3rds of the way through!!!

Now back at home after three days in hospital. I left the hospital around 12pm, straight to Mac Donald’s, then home for a bath and straight into bed. It’s such a moral booster to be home! I will need to start a course of steroids in three days which will boost my white blood cells as there very low, it’s a needle into the belly flab area, five days worth. In general I’m feeling again lazy, and just generally groggy but the sickness is slowly going away but! The ringing of the ears is back and the greasy skin.


The weekend is here so I will rest this whole weekend and most probably eat like a pig (appetite from the steroids).  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks - The end of treatment....i hope!

One year on