9 Weeks - The end of treatment....i hope!

It's been 9 weeks and my final chemo treatment was nearly a week ago.  Its nice to feel a bit of normality again, in terms of how you feel in yourself.  I'm up and about and taking every day as it comes, i feel i am able to do more and get about to do things like going out to eat or just taking a walk somewhere (which i highly recommend). I no longer need to take any drugs of any sort, and my body will start to fix itself slowly and be how i was before i started the chemo without the enlarged lymph node.  I had a CT scan a week ago so i'm now waiting for an appointment for the results...fingers crossed the treatment has worked. 

Side effect at the moment are ringing in the ears, general lethargicness at times and sores on my hands which are like blisters.

I will give an update once i have my results back.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your blog. I'm going through BEP chemo myself and am in my second week.

    How were your final results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

      Final results are all clear, the chemo has done what’s its suppose to have done, and things have got back to normal quite quickly.

      Delete
    2. Good luck on your journey

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One year on

Back at home after the 2nd hospital treatments