Start of the 8th week-End of my last 3day hospital Chemo

So the end of the last week was my last three days in hospital, and although it was tough I had a sense of relief knowing that I am finely seeing the woods through the trees! The third lot hasn’t been as tough mentally but I have felt a lot more tired, sick, bloated, acid stomach and more hair has thinned out. It’s an absolute strange sensation what your body goes through, and although I have two more tops up left which are this week and next, I’m hoping that when I have my scan there is a positive outcome and this has worked!


I will keep updating the blog still and if anyone has any questions so far please feel free to message me in the comments and I will come back to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks - The end of treatment....i hope!

One year on

Back at home after the 2nd hospital treatments