5th week update (first half)

Starting to feel the strain.

Yep, I think that the time has come, after the second hospital stay and intense chemo drugs that entered my body, I’m certainly starting to feel a tiredness and fatigue more so then before. I’ve been feeling a little bit more sick also, and all in all a all round numbness of the body and mind.  I have a day top up at the hospital today, it was only for an hour, however at the end of the treatment, I started to feel sleepy and by the time I got in the car I was falling asleep. The misses thought something was wrong but I just couldn’t keep my eyes open! I got straight into bed and was out like a light. I never had that before! 


I’m nearly half way through, it’s a horrible journey the more you go through it but keep positive and make sure you eat and rest and try to get out and walk, that’s the best advise at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks - The end of treatment....i hope!

One year on

Back at home after the 2nd hospital treatments