Third day of Chemo

OK so, I had a much better night sleep while the chemo was pumping in.  I manage to get 4 hours sleep straight and then was up for an hour then slept until 8.  The thing your find If doing chemo through the NHS at a hospital, every morning the light go on very brightly before 8, you have to get up get your bed made have breakfast so it's all go go go. Felt OK when I got up, was quite perky had breakfast, brushed my teeth then continued my Netflix box set, at about 11ish I started to feel lazy, possible the start of the chemicals in my body. Had dinner at 12 which was quite nice, chicken korma and jelly. I'm hoping the jelly might perk me up a bit, sugar, however I feel a bit better after having the lunch, now I will spend the rest of the day bed surfing as I don't have that much energy to do much.  On my last saline solution which sound be finished in an hour then a rest until later for my third load of chemo treatment. This afternoon and onwards to the night I've had hiccups today and have generally felt like dog poo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks - The end of treatment....i hope!

One year on

Back at home after the 2nd hospital treatments