Second day trip to the hospital

Had my second day trip to the hospital for my chemo top up, and had an appointment with my oncologist. The appointment with my oncologist went well, he said my tumour markers are under 1.2 and he’s happy with the progress I’m making, and confident that the chemo will shrink the lymph node and that my body has taken to it well! Promising news! Other then that I’ve been feeling ok, have a sore throat at the moment and my temp is 38.1 degrees today but no shakes or sweats, and the doctor said that the sore throat isn’t a cause for concern. My scalp has been hurting the last few days and today my hair seems to be coming out a bit more then usual, so I believe this is the start of the hair loss part, shavers at the ready.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks - The end of treatment....i hope!

One year on

Back at home after the 2nd hospital treatments