End of the Second Week

So this week has been very positive, I’ve been feeling more like myself and had a lot more energy. I’ve been waking up around 7 and going to bed around 10, and I am able to see the whole day out with no bother.  I still have my hair although it is thinning out (all over body hair also) and growth of my beard has pretty much stopped.  I’ve had cramp in my left calf for a few days, which is painful, after exercising it it does get better but sometimes I still walk like John Wayne. The only side effects that I’m dealing with on a daily basis are having a very oily face, increased spots on my face and upper body, ringing of the ears and cramp in my left calf, oh and the hair in the private region is starting to fall out (this has started today ‘Sunday’)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks - The end of treatment....i hope!

One year on

Back at home after the 2nd hospital treatments