December 2018 and the words 'i'm afraid its not good news'

It was just before Xmas and i went for a follow up appointment, i was called in the office and was told straight away 'im afraid its not good news, you need to have Chemo'.  My mind went blank and i took in all of the commands the doctor was saying, i was in shock.  The cancer had spread to one of my lymph nodes in my torso which was 3cm x 4cm.  There was not any psychical sign it was there, it was only visible from a CT scan, i did start to get the odd twinge in the area nearer the time of my chemo start date but nothing that was totally uncomfortable.  I enjoyed Xmas and new year living life without a care in the world, trying to stay as positive as i could until my Chemo was to start at the being of January 2019.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks - The end of treatment....i hope!

One year on

Back at home after the 2nd hospital treatments