17 days in - Hair Offf

Ok so today was the day that I come to the conclusion that my hair needed to come off.  Over the last few days my hair has been failing out, not bad but bad enough to notice, a little pinch of the hair would see strands coming out easily, and when I woke up this morning, my whole pillow was full of strands of hair.

I used a Philips one blade all over, which actually worked a treat. There are a few bald patches but the majority of hair is still visible, so I don’t look like a total slap head.  I feel ok about it, the main thing to remember is at least you know the chemo is working, so even thou you hair no hair, that cancer in your body is being attacked and is getting eradicated from you!

A small price to pay!

Side effects have been minimal, ringing of the ears have settled down slightly, skin is back to normal (no longer greasy) energy levels are good, in general feeling good.


Weekend is approaching then it’s the 3day hospital visit for the three day shot of chemo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks - The end of treatment....i hope!

One year on

Back at home after the 2nd hospital treatments